GSoC 2022 for Stack

Michael Snoyman

Feb 7, 2022, 6:56:08 AM2/7/22
to haskel...@googlegroups.com, Jasper Van der Jeugt
Hey all,

Jasper Van der Jeugt sent me a message about GSoC. If anyone is interested in participating on behalf of Stack this year, either as a mentor or a student, please let me know and I'll connect you with Jasper. I've sent similar messages on the Haskell Foundation channels #stack-collaborators and #stack-users.

As usual, thank you Jasper for thinking of Stack!

I wanted to reach out again to see if there any Stack-related projects ideas we could get into GSoC this year. There's been two big changes, making the program a lot more flexible:

1. We can now accept any contributors (no longer limited to students)
2. We can do both full-time as well as part-time projects

There is some more info on this page: https://summer.haskell.org/ideas.html

Michael