Can the GHC LLVM backend be used "universally" with Stack?

Howard B. Golden

Apr 17, 2021, 1:23:13 PM4/17/21
to haskell-stack
Hi,

Is it possible to install and use a version of Stack where everything (e.g., GHC, Haskell tools, libraries, etc.) is compiled and linked using the LLVM tools instead of native code generator, GNU tools, etc.?

If so, what configuration changes are necessary to do this?

Thanks.

-- Howard

Michael Snoyman

Apr 17, 2021, 1:25:12 PM4/17/21
to haskel...@googlegroups.com
I don't personally know anything about this, I've never really used the LLVM backend or related tools. Maybe others have some experience with this.