Re: [gloss:pull request] gloss:Internals: also clamp negative input values by damiencourousse · Pull Request #44 · benl23x5/gloss

Ben Lippmeier

Feb 19, 2019, 8:38:13 PM2/19/19
to Damien Couroussé, haskel...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, it looks like Trevor has merged this already.

There is another bug on my plate concerning the way arcs are drawn. I should have a bit of time over the weekend to address this as well, and after that is done I’ll push a new gloss version to Hackage.

Ben.

> On 19 Feb 2019, at 8:43 pm, Damien Couroussé <damien.c...@posteo.net> wrote:
>
> hello Ben,
>
> Here is a minor pull request, related to color clamping in Gloss' internal.
>
> https://github.com/benl23x5/gloss/pull/44
>
> Attached a few screenshots illustrating my case. By order of timestamps:
>
> - without color clamping,
>
> - with 'makeColor', which was only clamping component color values above
> 1.0 (black dots removed)
>
> - with the modified version (white dots also removed).
>

> Thank you for your very nice library!
>

> best regards,
> Damien
>
> --
> [Citation aléatoire]
> When you can measure what you are speaking about and express it in
> numbers, you know something about it, and when you cannot measure it,
> when you cannot express it with numbers, your knowledge is of a meager
> and unsatisfactory kind.
> -+- Lord Kelvin -+-
>
> <Capture d'écran de 2019-02-19 10-24-11.png><Capture d'écran de 2019-02-19 10-20-18.png><Capture d'écran de 2019-02-19 10-18-20.png>

Ben Lippmeier

May 26, 2019, 10:56:21 PM5/26/19
to haskel...@googlegroups.com

> On 20 Feb 2019, at 12:38 pm, Ben Lippmeier <be...@ouroborus.net> wrote:
>
> Thanks, it looks like Trevor has merged this already.
>
> There is another bug on my plate concerning the way arcs are drawn. I should have a bit of time over the weekend to address this as well, and after that is done I’ll push a new gloss version to Hackage.

I’ve pushed a new version of gloss-rendering to Hackage that has this fix, as well as the one to get thick arcs drawn the same way around as arcs of width 0.

Ben.