CLC Update (March 2023)

kova...@gmail.com

Mar 5, 2023, 7:17:48 AM3/5/23
to haskell-core-libraries
Hi dear CLC members,

In an attempt to bring more visibility, transparency and bookkeeping to the CLC process, I published a CLC update for the last month on Discourse:

I hope you don't mind this initiative from my side!

However, I'm a volunteer as everyone else, so I can't provide any guarantees on writing periodic updates 😅

If you feel like this is something you would like to see, feel free to write updates on your own! I'll try to publish and update during the first or send weekend of the month but we'll see how it goes.

Best regards,
Dmitrii