Volunteer to maintain array

Carsten König

Oct 21, 2022, 4:06:32 AM10/21/22
to core-librari...@haskell.org
Hi,

I write you in response to the Any volunteers to maintain `array`? thread on the Discourse channel. If you want me, I'd love to give this a try.

I'm a (mostly) Haskell-hobbyist for quite a few years now and I hope this is a good way to give back to the community aside from occasional helping out online or some local user-group workshops I did in the past.
This would be my first time contributing to Haskell directly (I think) so I might need some on-boarding but I hope you'll consider me anyways.
I contributed to PureScript libraries before (sadly nothing major) and for me this feels like a possible next step in my OSS journey 😉.

You can find my activities on GitHub here: https://github.com/CarstenKoenig. I don't have a public Gitlab account but I'm a Gitlab user at my work-place (for whatever that is worth).

Anyway: Thanks for all your work and your time.

Best regards,

Carsten König