New maintainer for xhtml

Andrew Lelechenko

Jun 16, 2024, 11:55:29 AMJun 16
to Core Libraries Committee, Hécate
Dear CLC members,

As you might know already, Chris Dornan, the maintainer of https://hackage.haskell.org/package/xhtml, has sadly passed away. I did not know him well, but every time we spoke I’ve been impressed and inspired by his kind attitude and sympathy. It’s a big loss for the community.

This painful event burdens CLC with finding a new maintainer for `xhtml`. Hecate was very kind to volunteer (because Haddock uses `xhtml`), could we please vote on this?

+1 from me.

Best regards,
Andrew

Tom Ellis

Jun 16, 2024, 1:38:23 PMJun 16
to Andrew Lelechenko, Core Libraries Committee, Hécate
+1

Moritz Angermann

Jun 16, 2024, 6:56:54 PMJun 16
to Tom Ellis, Andrew Lelechenko, Core Libraries Committee, Hécate
+1

Julian Ospald

Jun 17, 2024, 4:56:18 AMJun 17
to haskell-cor...@googlegroups.com, Andrew Lelechenko, Core Libraries Committee, Hécate
+1

Andrew Lelechenko

Jun 21, 2024, 5:17:27 PMJun 21
to Core Libraries Committee, Hécate
Thanks all, that’s enough votes to approve (including Julian’s vote in a parallel thread).

Best regards,
Andrew