Array Library Maintainer

Luke McCartney

Oct 23, 2022, 12:37:38 PM10/23/22
to core-librari...@haskell.org
Hi,

I’m interested in being one of the new maintainers for the array library.

I’m a moderate Haskell programmer that is also an observer for the Haskell Working Group meetings, if that helps.

I was hoping to gain some more experience with the library after my initial work with it and I’m also hoping to gain some more experience with Git, for example.

Would this be a possibility? I realise I may have left it slightly too late as the post has changed.

Kind regards,

Luke McCartney

Luke McCartney

Oct 30, 2022, 5:12:44 PM10/30/22
to core-librari...@haskell.org
Hi,

Just following up with this as I didn't get a response from you.

Best,

Luke