[Haskell-cafe] Mailing list request for DataHaskell

Marco Zocca

Mar 5, 2017, 7:52:31 AM3/5/17
to haskel...@haskell.org
Dear all,

I write on behalf of DataHaskell [0, 1], an open source community
devoted to data science, scientific computing and machine learning.
We would like haskell.org to host a mailing list for our community, to
archive discussions that might otherwise get lost on the Gitter
chatroom [2].

With this email I'd also like to extend the invitation to join to all
interested people and companies.

Thank you and kind regards,
Marco Zocca
(https://github.com/ocramz)