Talmud tonight, 7 PM EST

David Seidenberg

Jul 1, 2024, 4:51:05 PMJul 1
to ha...@googlegroups.com

Join Talmud tonight at 7 PM!

"Rabbinic Friendships and Intimacies" with Rabbi David Seidenberg

We are about to finish the story of the oven of Akhnai tonight, and start a new story. This is a perfect time to join the class if you're interested in experiencing Talmud. The theme for the class is intimate destructive relationships between rabbis in the Talmud, and all the stories we will be delving into are great psychological studies and great literary gems. The part of the Akhnai story we will be working with tonight is almost never studied and is perhaps the most poignant part.

This is mostly meant to be an in-person class, meeting at Beit Ahavah/Bombyx in the Memorial Room, 130 Pine St. in Florence MA. However, a few folks have expressed interest in zooming in, and you are most welcome. A $10 donation via Venmo is recommended for the zoom class.

Zoom info: ID 4243992104 PW Kabb
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/4243992104?pwd=ZUZ1RVFrVytBdzRUZTFOSHpRREJoUT09