Nomad 1.2.4, 1.1.10, and 1.0.16 have been released with a number of bug fixes and improvements.
- Improved scheduler controls: Temporarily disable job registrations, update the number of scheduler workers on the fly, set evaluation priority for job registration, update, and deregistration, and immediately shutdown allocations even if they have long shutdown_delay.
- Paginated evaluation list: The API for listing evaluations now provides paginated results.
- Expose more configuration for templates: Allow operators more fine-grained control on how template blocks communicate with Consul and Vault.
- UI configuration block: Add configuration block to enable or disable the Nomad UI and display custom Consul and Vault links.
- UI improvements: Display breadcrumb section labels and add filtering for the job allocation list.
Please refer to the changelogs for all of the bug fixes and improvements.