Let us make an awesome dynamic website for you!

1 view

Hasan

Mar 20, 2014, 5:36:16 PM3/20/14
to Hasan Shabbir
Dear Sir,

This is to introduce our software house that specialize in making awesome dynamic websites.

So far we have served clients like ADB, UNDP, USAID, Government of Pakistan, Oxfam Novib, several schools, NGOs, businesses of various scales, Real Estate, Law firms, consultants, industries and individuals. We have a small list of 700+ satisfied customers and want to add you in the list as well.

We hereby request you to give us a chance for your company website and all your online needs. You may please see our website for more info
:

Best Regards
Hasan Shabbir

[Cell]: (+92) 321 539 3145 | ha...@aesthetictech.net | [skype]: hasanshabbir.pk | www.aesthetictech.net
We Make Awesome Websites

UPDATE:
  • Special discount for the members of this email group. Please refer to this email when contacting.
  • +Free domain & hosting for social entrepreneurs or agents of change.

--

ICT Professional | Call: +92-321-5393145http://www.aesthetictech.net