Future IT needs : Survey

1 view

Hasan Shabbir

Nov 7, 2016, 10:55:27 AM11/7/16
to cli...@aesthetictech.net
Dear Sirs,

As you know that Aesthetic Technologies is one of the leading software development, IT services company in Pakistan, having served more than 800 clients in every part of the world.

Aesthetic Tech is now looking for revamping its business / services model and want sincere advice from our business associates, clients and tech enthusiasts as to what we should offer to our clients in future. For this, we are requesting you to please fill this survey so that we may define our direction to serve you better.

Google Forms
Having trouble viewing or submitting this form?
FILL OUT IN GOOGLE FORMS
Please feel free to fill this form so that we may know your future IT needs.
Tech Tomorrow
This survey is conducted from prestigious industries, academia, institutions and organizations of different sectors. The main objective of this survey is to know the future IT needs and prepare subsequent solutions for the industry accordingly.
    Never submit passwords through Google Forms.