Post Covid - Ramzan Ration Support : Emergency Relief 2021

Hasan

Apr 9, 2021, 8:15:34 AM4/9/21
to Hasan Shabbir
Salam Alaikum Everyone,

Hope you are doing well and prepared well for the month of Blessings.

Like previous years, we are conducting a Ramzan Ration Support Drive for the deserving families in various parts of Pakistan. We aim at helping 500+ families in Islamabad/ Rawalpindi / surrounding areas. Keeping in mind the 3rd wave of covid and lock down imposed, this is the right time to feed the poorest of the poor. We request you to please avail this helping opportunity and contribute as much as you can.

Salient Features of our drive:

1. We buy the ration from wholesale outlets, saving a lot of money and expanding the acceptor base.

2. We deliver the rations to the doorstep of deserving ones as per precedence of Prophet Muhammad and his companions.

3. We deliver the ration as per the size of the family. Small packs for small  families and enough packs for bigger families.

4. No descrimination in race, ethnicity, sect or else.

5. We try to investigate if they really need the support or not so that the ration may reach to most deserving ones and not be wasted.

6. We keep a record of distribution, to be shared with donors, whenever needed.

7. This year, we will also be providing medicines/ medical supplies to deserving families.

Ration packs for medium sized families are priced at Rs. 4500/- (or $30) However, it varies as per size of family.

Please feel free to contribute and help us carry this campaign. You may also refer the deserving families to us with their contact details so that we may deliver them your support.

You are hereby requested to please donate to as many families as you can.

Please note my contact details for further action :

Hasan Shabbir
JazzCash: 03215393146
Bank Account No. : 00870981002514014
Bank Al Habib, Islamabad - Pakistan.