Situation Vacant: News Reporters, Desk Staff and Social Media Managers needed @ PakOnlineNews.com

1 view

PakOnline News

Mar 8, 2017, 5:01:36 AM3/8/17
to pakonlinen...@gmail.com
Dear Sir,

I take this opportunity to introduce PakOnlineNews.com as Pakistan's emerging news portal. We are reporting all important news of Pakistan in real time in Urdu and launching our English site soon. All our content is unique and made after in-depth analysis.

Currently we need News Desk Staff, Staff Reporters and Social Media Manager/Expert for our news portal  ( www.PakOnlineNews.com https://www.facebook.com/PakOnlineNewsOfficial/ )

Language Proficiency: Urdu + English

Experience in News/Media Industry: 3 yrs+

Location: Islamabad - Pakistan (more cities will be announced later)

Qualification: Graduation / relevant qualifications.

Job Options: Full Time / Part Time

Contact (WhatsApp / Telegram):  +14844888377

Please Feel free to share this job opportunity with your friends / family / job networks/  groups to help us connect with the best talent. We shall be very thankful to you.

PakOnlineNews is an equal opportunity employer.

Mehwish Hayat
PakOnline News