FW: [ku-dcs]Message from a sister in distress- (FACTS & EVIDENCES)

indian beauties

Nov 18, 2008, 2:37:36 AM11/18/08
to hasans...@googlegroups.com, hasanshab...@googlegroups.com, hasans...@gmail.com

To: ku-...@yahoogroups.com
From: azharal...@yahoo.com
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2008 12:42:20 -0800
Subject: Re:[ku-dcs]Message from a sister in distress- (FACTS & EVIDENCES)

Dear Brothers and Sisters,

First of all I pay salam to all the students who responded on this issue and specially who raised their voices at different forums. I would like to share with you some facts and evidences and a combined road map for sending that Creepy Hussain Saleem to hell..

  1. The KU-Vice chancellor has formed a high level committee for the inquiry of this matter and that committee has got many solid proofs showing the evil deeds of that cockroach H.S.
  2. Our sister has recorded her views infornt of the committee and now the recoreded + wriiten evidences are ready to sent to VC for further action.
  3. All the relevant emails of this group KU-DCS are also made part of the evidences.
  4. The application againt Hussian Saleem which was filed three years back has been re-openAed.
  5. Some more evidences in wriiten/recorded form will also be provided to the committe members in next few days.
  6. All the things are going in a proper way to send that trash can out of KU.

I strongly suggest my all brothers and sister to please wait for three to four days for a positive result. My friends has personally visited KU-DCS today,met many students there and also collected views of boys and girls there.

That creepy bullshit Hussain Saleem is trying to cover his SINS under the clause that he belonged to minority. Please dont perform any act like beating him if you do so then he will show himself like a victim. Please KEEP yourself calmed and wait for the committee decision as its very near when we all see that the whole chain of these evil gangsters(A.B,H.S) will go to PIG-SHIT.

In last I would like to request you to please support this issue but try to save respect of our department.As we all belong to Department of Computer Science,so please dont publish all this stuff in media because at the End or department get defame.

We are all with our sister.

Regards

AZHAR ALAM

From: Furqan Shaikh <furqanshaikh. eing@yahoo. com>
To: ku-dcs@yahoogroups. com
Date: Friday, November 14, 2008, 6:12 PM

Bhaioo  itnay nai piyoo.......
tum saray logg srif  aur srif muft kibaatien karte hoo........
saturday ko jahoo gai dcs  aur dekhta hon matter kahan tak pocha
Ab party hi action karay gi ............ ...