Help a University Student

Hasan

Feb 27, 2013, 4:18:01 AM2/27/13
to Hasan Shabbir
Dear Friends,

This is with reference to our previous thread in which the respected friends have helped a university student. He is the son of a security guard and we are helping him since he was in F.Sc. Now, by the grace of Almighty and the friends of this group he has reached Quaid-e-Azam University, Islamabad. We managed to get him admission there and paid the first semester fees, then managed to get his fee paid by Pakistan Baitul maal. Now, this student has  some problems regarding his daily expenses. Please find below his innocent email to me.

Dear Sir!
    Assalam-o-Alaikum
        I've registered my courses of 3rd semester and forwarded my application to Pakistan Baith-ul-Mal for payment of university fee like previous semester. I've problem of my daily expense. I don't make any extra expenses but daily lunch(Rs.30), daily dinner(Rs.30), sometimes breakfast(Rs.20) and notes provided by teachers make average daily expense of about Rs.90. Please send me some money for daily expense.
Regards
I have complete details of this student. His educational docs, his contact number and everything. Please let me know if anyone is interested to help him out.

--
|-| /\ $ /\  |\|

IT Professional,
Human Scientist

Ph: +92 - 321 5393145
http://www.aesthetictech.net

Hasan

Feb 26, 2015, 4:16:03 AM2/26/15
to Hasan Shabbir
I feel pleasure in mentioning here that the student you supported has completed his MSc and now want to take admission in Mphil. Please see his email below:

Dear Hassan Sahib Assalam-o-Alaikum…!
        After completing M.Sc. with your support and prayers, I've got admission in M.Phil Microbiology in same institute(QAU) again. But this time departmental fee to much than M.Sc. I received admission challan of Rs. 34133/-(attached with this mail) on Tuesday but I'm unable to pay these dues. I'm to much worry about starting or dropping M.Phil. I'm sorry because I've already disturbed you to much during M.Sc. I didn't want to disturb you again but except dropping M.Phil there was no other option for me due to which I informed you. Please don't mind. I request you to help me. I shall be highly obliged to you.
Waiting for your reply

As previous, I have all the details that I will share with the supporting friends. Please let me know who is interested to help.

Hasan/
--

ICT Professional | Call: +92-321-5393145http://www.aesthetictech.net