FW: [ku-dcs] HS Issue: view point of current students

indian beauties

Nov 19, 2008, 12:52:37 AM11/19/08
to hasans...@googlegroups.com, hasanshab...@googlegroups.com

To: ku-...@yahoogroups.com
From: farhan...@yahoo.com
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 21:08:01 -0800
Subject: Re: [ku-dcs] HS Issue: view point of current students

kisi bhi larki ki izzat, papers me marks se ziada nahi. agar pori class ko fail bhi kerta hai, to sab ko proof ke sath pata chal jaye ga ke hussain saleem hi galat bandha hai. uss larki ko chaia hai hussain saleem ke message ka proof KU ke VC ko bhejhe.

lekin inh sab baaton ka kisi bhi larki ko koi farq nahi pare ga, yeh sara scene 1/2 saal me sab bhol jayne gai. at the end, yehi hona hai ke phir koi na koi larki, hussain saleem ke room me dekhe gi.

From: farhan sajid <farhansajidpk@ yahoo.com>
To: ku-dcs@yahoogroups. com
Date: Tuesday, November 18, 2008, 10:09 AM

Jitni galti Hussain Saleem ki hai , utni glati unh sab larikon ki ha jo Hussain Saleem ke kehne par offtime par unke room me akele chali bhi jati hain. Larkian khod sahi nahi hoti hain, paper me kuch no. ke liye unke room me chali jati hain.
Jab ke pori class ko pata hai ke Hussain Saleem characterless person hai, phir bhi aisi harketain hoti hai.
Abhi bhi dekh lo khud ek larki ne Hussain Saleem ke liye sari larkion se feedback liya hai ke hussain saleem ne aisa kuch nahi kiya.

From: arjumand_younus@ yahoo.com
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 22:26:33 -0800

Asalam alaikum,

I am still waiting for reply from current students.Please decide a day so that we can actualize a plan of action rather than just taking out our frustration through mails.

Moreover one issue that is being missed by all of us and can be a major diversion, we might not be able to do anything at all.

Today i.e. 18th November 2008 papers have started for BS morning and I am afraid during papers no one would do much, the committee will also keep it slow till exams are over and then with the hope that people forget things the next semester will start and the culprits will remain as they are.

Please juniors tell me fast, you can even add me on yahoo messenger if you want to talk personally but someone from you people has to take a step.

Also if anyone else knows anything please keep us updated and one thing I would like to say to girls here, "Its not just a matter of you getting done with this semester, think of the sisters that are to come after you. If you are thinking kay sirf mailing groups pay discussion start karnay kay baad cheezain apnay aap hongi then you are mistaken; the action has to be taken by you girls as no one can act better than you and no one can deny what you will say.. Seniors can only help you if you come forward and show courage."

Awaiting Response,
Regards,
Arjumand.

From: Current Student <student.current@ yahoo.com>
Subject: [ku-dcs] HS Issue: view point of current students
To: ku-dcs@yahoogroups. com
Date: Saturday, November 15, 2008, 7:35 AM

Assalam-o-alaikum

After going through all the emails and discussions, I, being a current student of DCS, am mailing on behalf of the students studying at DCS presently.
No comments on HS as we all know his colorful nature. I am straight forwardly coming to the points discussed among the students who ACTUALLY STAND in these decisive matters..

·         Situation ye hai ke mamla already teachers/AB/ VC  tak pohcha hua hai, bass students ki taraf se hi baqaeda taur pe protest nahi hua. Protest kiun nahi hua? Reason is simple, individual group of students went to the teacher for help, they were asked for the subut/gawah. Ab ye proof aur gawah is a little frightening thing for those students who are still studying in dept. Ab jo cheez kaam karsakti thi wo thi strength, any how the girl showed great courage by mailing on this group. Seniors as always helpful has provided lots of ideas and their past experiences lekin DCS main parhne wale students ke liye PROTEST karna ab bhi ek major issue hai. Ab ye soch lena ke mamla to VC tak pohach hi gaya hai/meeting to ho hi gai hai, ab protest karne se kya faida! to this will lead to the minimum possible (if possible) punishment to HS by the responsibles (AB/VC) . Ya to fine laga dein ge un pe ya agar bohat hua to kuch dino ke liye suspend kar dein ge! Aur agar is baar bhi wo kisi bari punishment se bach gaye (as big fishes are there to save him for don’t know what reasons) to believe me next time is se barh ke koi harkat karain ge!

·         Now, “we need a lead, some current student must lead”, but what to lead? 3 saal ke liye rusticate honay ki dhamki mili nahi ke “signed 100 petitions” wahin phaar dia jayega aur 50 main se sirf 5 kharay reh jayen ge! aur dhamki bhi who khud akar nahi dengay, andar se un ka peon akar bole ga aur us ki baat khatam honay se pehle maidaan saaf ho chuka hoga.

·         Now come to teachers/advisors. Neither they are in favor of HS nor in favor of AB but instead they believe in strength of students! But they cannot help us until we follow the proper channel that Sir Badar Sami has asked to do.

·         This was all that took us a little long to decide HOW TO protest and finally we have come to the idea of protest: Let’s not repeat the mistakes!

Attention ‘marium’ & affected class:

·         Aur koi bhi class itni ziada unite aur fearless nahi ho sakti jitni ke “affected class” ho sakti hai. All you have to do is every individual from that class (both the sections & try to include Evening as well) believe in yourselves and in your strength, BOYCOTT his Paper. Promise your own selves (every girl, every boy) no one will leave any one alone in any situation.

·         ‘Marium’ do a little more courage dear, along with few more students go to Mam HT, tell her the complete situation that happened. Before going to HT make an application/ letter in the name of student advisor that says “We the students of XYZ year, Sec XX Morning/Evening condemn against HS as our teacher for his Ill behavior and for this reason we won’t appear in his course XYZ exam scheduled on XYZ (date)”. No need of gathering signatures just write in the ‘from’ clause “XYZ class students”. Give a copy of this note to Sir Farhan and Sir Badar Sami and make sure rest of your class is standing outside their rooms at this time.

Attention seniors:

·         All those passouts girls please contact marium via her ID, simply decide a day when you can come to the department, PLEASE go along with marium and her fellows to HT/Sir Farhan & Sir Badar Sami..

·         These passout girls won’t come with empty hands! What all the seniors should do, prepare a petition with strong and clear objective that “we have been observing HS’s wild acts in this department since XXXX(year) and he should be dismissed from the position/institute ASAP”. In the petition not just mention the year you people have passed out but also mention the places you r working at and your designation. We are saying this because we want this petition from you not just as our seniors but as experienced professionals who don’t want people like HS in such a literate, respectable environment/ society.

·         Another request, as we were talking about anyone who can lead. I ask all of you, who you find a person which can take this responsibility. The present students cannot lead this thing no matter how bold and how courageous. Some senior has to face the front! Such a senior who know the dept teachers very well and the teachers MUST know him too. Teachers can suggest better things and listen to him in much better way. One who doesn’t just support the students but can also go side by side with the teacher’s suggestion to push HS out of this place. Any one who had good relationships either personal or academic with the teachers at his time. In short such a senior whose involvement will give positive outcomes.

·         That leading senior should collect the petition; contact directly to marium and the passout girls decide a day and come to the teacher advisors along with the petition.

·         We guess petition by the seniors cum professionals is the enough evidence!

Attention Rest of the current students: (All current batches)

·         Please no body should think that we are saving peoples who are not directly concerned with this issue, and putting burdens only on seniors and affected class, NO! Not at all. We have thoroughly analyzed the situation and find out the areas where we are sure of maximum UNITY, purani weaknesses ko nazar main rakhte huay ye plan suggest kar rahe hain.

·         Coming to the responsibility of rest of the students at DCS. We all have to sign a petition that we are strongly in support of the affected class and we encourage them to BOYCOTT them HS paper and don’t want such teachers.

·         Not just this but when seniors, marium & fellows decide a day for above “protest proposal” we all have to be present the same day to show the WHOLE DEPT is there to support this PROTEST!

In the end the affected class; start preparing your fellows, seniors; give us a LEADER, prepare the petition, Leader & Senior girls please coordinate and contact marium, Marium; please take a further step and respond personally to the senior Leader immediately, decide a protest day before HS paper, And the most important rest of the students AB KOI REASON NAHI HAI DARNAY KA we have to give them a strong back!

“DO NOT TAKE TOO LONG TO DECIDE THINGS, YE NA HO KE HUMARAY KUCH KARNE SE PEHLE HI HALKI SI SAZA DE KAR HS KO BACHA LIA JAYE!”

Note: People can forward this mail to their respective class yahoo groups, especially to the affected class group.

Get 5 GB of storage with Windows Live Hotmail. Sign up today.

__._,_.___
Mail indicators for ku-...@yahoogroups.com :

   [IMP] = Important, Urgent, etc.
   [NFO] = Information, Announcement, etc.