Call for humanity: help the little girls seek computer education

1 view

Hasan

Feb 3, 2014, 8:56:02 AM2/3/14
to Hasan Shabbir
Dear Friends,

I present to you an opportunity to support girls computer education in Pakistan.

Iqra Computer Academy has been founded in Rawalpindi (first campus: pirwadhai) to help little girls get free computer education. So far, 3 computers have been placed in a small house but considering the interests of girls and rising enrolment, it is getting difficult to run the campus with only 3 computers and giving access to every girl.

Donations are requested from friends in the group to help and support this good cause.

for any queries, I can be contacted on +923215393145.

With your help, we plan to open more campuses in suburbs of Rawalpindi/Islamabad for girls of poor families.

Together, we can bring a good change in society.
Best Regards,

Hasan Shabbir
--

ICT Professional | Call: +92-321-5393145http://www.aesthetictech.net