Web Development / SEO / Graphics / Animations / Media Services

1 view

Hasan Shabbir

Nov 13, 2016, 10:10:36 PM11/13/16
to pros...@aesthetictech.net
Hello Sir,

Greetings for the day!!

We would like to take this opportunity to introduce our tech company, Aesthetic Tech. We are Software development company based in Islamabad, Pakistan with over 9+ years of experience and have work stations in USA, Canada, South Africa, UAE and more than 7+ countries. We provide offshore IT outsourcing services to partners, enterprise & startups listed below:

We Develop:
  • Custom & Product Web Development, Websites & Portals.
  • Portals & Websites using CMS like Wordpress, Drupal & Joomla.
  • E-Commerce Websites & portals
  • ROI Driven Digital Marketing Solutions like Search Engine Optimization, PPC & Social Media Marketing.
  • Native Apps for IOS, Android & Enterprise Mobile Apps.

We are open to alliances with the companies like yours to help expand base for both the organizations. We believe in being the technical arm for your creative organization in execution of projects. We believe in win/win situation for both the organizations as we help our international customers with the host arbitrage that we have to offer along with our technical expertise.

At your request I can send you more details about our services for your perusal, or you may send us your contact number/ Skype id to call you. Should you be interested in this cooperation or have any questions in this regard, please feel free to send me an email at in...@aesthetictech.net

Thank you very much, and we hope to receive your favorably response soon.
May I know if you are interested in any of these services? Then we can send you more detail about package/action with special Offer.

​skype: aesthetictech.net
cell/Whatsapp: (+92).321.539.3.145
--
Hasan Shabbir