Humanity Alert: Help a kidney patient in Islamabad.

Hasan

May 30, 2017, 4:54:18 PM5/30/17
to Hasan Shabbir
Dear Friends,

Salam and Ramazan Mubarik,

Yesterday I got a call from a reference regarding a patient admitted in KRL Hopital, G-9, Islamabad. The patient is unable to afford his medical treatment and urgently needs a sum of 2,50,000/- for a kidney tumor operation at same hospital. I requested my friends at facebook but did not get a good response and then thought of calling this very old group of very dynamic people who never disappointed me. You are the guys who helped hundreds through this group.

Please feel free to contribute a small sum that you can afford, even if it is Rs. 100 or less. Spend your zakat or khums or sadqa, whatever it is to save a patient and save humanity.

May Almighty bless you and your family members for ever.

(Please feel free to call/whatsapp me on (+92 321 5393146 and I will provide you the contact details of patient/family)

Best Regards,
Hasan Shabbir/
Islamabad.

--