Save Humanity : help save an old lady, throat cancer patient

Hasan

Mar 9, 2014, 8:52:58 AM3/9/14
to Hasan Shabbir
Dear Friends,

I request you to please help a Rawalpindi - Pakistan based old lady infected from throat cancer and having no money/resources to get treatment.

Zaib un Nisa, aged 67, Widows, NIC # 37405XXXXXXXX, & Phone # 03XXXXXXXXXX Address : XXXXXXX Near sheikh Rashid bridge, Phagwari, Rawalpindi.
(Contact info will be shred with interested donors/contributors)

Currently she is getting treatment from Dr. Tariq Ghani (satellite town) and he referred her to Dr. Faheem (specialized doctor of Nori Hospital) where she will be charged Rs. 1500/- per checkup.

The medical reports are with the patient and can be verified by yourself, I know this family personally and found this true.

All she needs is Rs. 9 to 10,000/- (100$) per month for medicine/checkup and travel expense to doctor and back home. And unfortunately she is not able to afford it. One can imagine the situation of such a patient not getting treatment and just because of minor amount.

I hope this small amount is not a big deal for most of us.

Please note that we need a regular donor to take care of her financially every month.

May Almighty save you, your family, your elders from all calamities, diseases and problems.

Fee Aman Allah

Please contact,

--

ICT Professional | Call: +92-321-5393145http://www.aesthetictech.net
(we make stunning wordpress websites)

Hasan

Jul 11, 2014, 7:36:43 AM7/11/14
to Hasan Shabbir
Dear Friends

This is to update you that the lady mentioned in email below died last week because of the cancer.
 .انّ للّہ و انّا الیہ راجعون.
May Almighty forgive her and grant her best place in heaven/jannah.

Here I must mention the contribution of Syed Irfan sahab who contributed every month  to financially help the lady, after my email. May Almighty bless him forever.

I also thank all those friends who made promises but forgot (despite reminders) or were not able to help the deceased for any reason. Like every occasion, I however shared the contact details to all donors and sent relevant medical reports/documents.

Anyways, the widow Mr. Zeb un Nisa is no longer in this world. Please recite fateha/ pray for her if you can. God bless you all forever.

Best Regards,
Hasan/