job

jr

Jul 17, 2018, 5:32:32 AM7/17/18
to TAMI
thread for job listings!

to start the party:

jr

Aug 1, 2018, 9:55:42 AM8/1/18
to TAMI

wanted - one-on-one instruction in analog electronics

----------
Do u know anyone  that is willing to give a 1-2 hours of teaching about electrical stuff (building circuits with sensors and maybe Arduino etc)?  If so,  we are willing to pay.  It is basicly a surprise for nitzan's bday
------------

Leon Fedotov

Aug 2, 2018, 9:50:18 AM8/2/18
to has...@googlegroups.com
Https://Jobs.aleph.vc shameless plug

--
archive and web access >https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/hasadna
---

jr

Mar 31, 2019, 11:19:51 AM3/31/19
to TAMI

wanted - 1. NLP datascientist    2. machine learning expert

NLP Data Scientist

Kiryat Arieh, Israel

Initiate, lead, design and implement complex data science projects end-to-end. Apply machine learning techniques creatively to our big data to improve the quality of our products and services as well as create new innovative capabilities and products.

NLP datascientist requirements

  • Advanced degree in computer science, statistics or a similar field.
  • Solid theoretical foundation and practical experience in machine learning algorithms (Neural Networks, clustering, classification, regression, feature engineering, feature selection).
  • Experience with NLP practical application
  • At least 3 years experience practicing data science \ data mining \ machine learning.
  • At least 3 years of hands-on product development experience, Python and Java.
  • Experience in working with data scientist and analytics platforms
  • Ability to initiate and lead research projects from idea to productization.
  • Experience in Deep Learning – advantage
  • MySQL, NoSQL & Spark experience – advantage.
  • Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.
  • Enjoy working in both individual and team settings.
  • Very High Proficiency in both speaking and writing English
tell them jeremy sent  you

jr

Apr 15, 2019, 10:23:58 AM4/15/19
to TAMI

  • 4+ years in an algorithms development role.
  • 5+ years of experience developing large scale distributed systems.
  • Excellent communication skills.
  • A great individual contributor, able to present your vision and to work as part of a team.
  • Experience with at least one of the following languages: Scala / Python / Java.
  • Hands-on experience with both relational and non-relational DBs: MySql, Cassandra, ElasticSearch, Redis – or similar.
  • Experience with distributed data processing – using Spark or similar.
  • Complete control of Linux and Git
  • cool facial hair

Maxim Veksler

Apr 18, 2019, 1:35:09 PM4/18/19
to TAMI
So... we're building hardware & software. Let me know which ever fancies your curiosity, happy to answer questions :)

Distinguished Full Stack Developer

About the position

Seed-X is a groundbreaking well funded early stage startup that is revolutionizing the agriculture industry. We develop cloud based advanced machine learning algorithms and build seed sorting machines that predict genomic attributes of plants.

As full stack developer you will act as tech lead and be a major contributor in the efforts of developing our platform and tools. You will be a setting technological standards, making architecture choices and affecting product development roadmap.

Responsibilities

  • End-to-end development of Seed-X products and features, from design to implementation and from database to client
  • Solving diverse, complex problems of high scale using cutting edge systems
  • Collaborate with Product Designers, Product Managers, and Software Engineers to deliver amazing products
  • Analyze and improve performance, scalability and stability of Seed-X products, environments and tools
  • Continuously learn and evaluate new technologies in an ongoing effort to discover simpler solutions to perfect our products and infrastructure
  • Enjoy autonomy to discover and use the right tool for the job.

Requirements

  • At least 5 years of software development experience for a SaaS company
  • 3+ years developing modern web apps with React.js (or equivalent stack) - Redux, Mobx, GraphQL, Storybook
  • Experience developing modular user interfaces, and familiarity with modern CSS frameworks, tools and workflow
  • 3+ years experience with a server side based programming language (Java, Python, Node.js and co.)
  • Designing data models for both NoSQL and relational databases
  • At least 3 years of experience building performant RESTful APIs and using external/internal third-party APIs
  • Deep Javascript experience, including concept like asynchronous programming - Promises, Async/Await, ES6, OOP and Design Patterns
  • System architecture and design skills of large scale web services
  • Experience with software engineering best practices (e.g. unit testing, code reviews, design documentation)
  • B.Sc in CS/Engineering etc. (or industry equivalent experience)

Desirables

  • DevOps mindset and/or experience - strong advantage
  • Experience using Kafka to build stream processors - strong advantage
  • Founder / maintainer / active contribuer to an open source project(s)
  • Machine learning background (Keras, TensorFlow, PyTorch) - advantage
  • Familiarity with cutting edge distributed computing academic research - advantage

--

email m...@seed-x.com or message me your github profile at +972546581022

--

Second https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PACX-1vSXjs779Sq3lrRj_4qpasoBZ0X0fNV_hSXygsu3tghwKnQsX21PRt1aOyAbUMl4AC6lmrv1LmKhoMWG/pub

Senior Backend Developer

About the position

Seed-X is a groundbreaking well funded early stage startup that is revolutionizing the agriculture industry. We develop cloud based advanced machine learning algorithms and build seed sorting machines that predict genomic attributes of plants.

As senior backend developer you will act as tech lead and have core impact on the efforts of developing our infrastructure and tools. You will be setting technological standards, making architecture choices and advocating for our stack and development paradigms.

Responsibilities

  • Plan, design and develop complex backend features
  • Solve diverse, complex problems of high scale using cutting edge systems
  • Own microservices end-to-end
  • Collaborate with Product Managers, and DevOps engineers to deliver amazing features
  • Analyze and improve performance, scalability and stability of Seed-X products, environments and tools
  • Continuously learn and evaluate new technologies in an ongoing effort to discover simpler solutions to perfect our products and infrastructure
  • Enjoy autonomy to discover and use the right tool for the job.

Requirements

  • At least 5 years of software development experience for a SaaS company
  • 4+ years backend development on distributed, scalable system
  • 3+ years leading complex features, potentially as a technical lead in a team
  • Passion for technology and modern software engineering practices (including reading about technology outside of work)
  • Experience with software engineering best practices (e.g. unit testing, code reviews, design documentation)
  • B.Sc in CS/Engineering etc. (or industry equivalent experience)

Desirables

  • DevOps mindset and/or experience - strong advantage
  • Experience using Kafka to build stream processors - strong advantage
  • Experience with Big Data pipelines (Airflow, Spark) - strong advantage
  • Founder / maintainer / active contribuer to an open source project(s)
  • Machine learning background (Keras, TensorFlow, PyTorch) - advantage
  • Familiarity with cutting edge distributed computing academic research - advantage

--

email m...@seed-x.com or message me your github profile at +972546581022

archive and web access >https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/hasadna
---
‏קיבלת את ההודעה הזו מפני שאתה רשום לקבוצה 'TAMI' של קבוצות Google.
כדי לבטל את הרישום לקבוצה הזו ולהפסיק לקבל ממנה אימייל, שלח אימייל אל hasadna+u...@googlegroups.com.
כדי לפרסם בקבוצה הזו, שלח אימייל אל has...@googlegroups.com.
לאפשרויות נוספות, היכנס ל-https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

--
puıɯ ʎɯ ɯoɹɟ ʇuǝs

Jonathan Fromm

May 15, 2019, 5:27:52 PM5/15/19
to TAMI
The company I work for has several openings (click the links for details):
Contact me if you wish to apply or require additional info
yonata...@gmail.com

Michael Tewner

May 16, 2019, 1:44:45 AM5/16/19
to has...@googlegroups.com
The company I work for - PlayStudios - is hiring for all sorts of positions! We're a mobile game studio located next door to TAMI in the old Kastiel building. We're a wonderful place to work - Lots of super-intelligent people working together to build and support a great app!

Among the open positions are:
  • IT Expert with previous experience administering Mac OSX
  • DevOps
  • Data Scientist
  • Game Math Designer
  • Software Engineer - Doesn't matter if you do Objective-C, C++, Java - We're looking for people who know how to structure good code - The rest is just semantics :-)
  • Lots of Art and product positions
Honestly, if you're driven and passionate about building games - whether technical or design - We'd like to hear from you! If you happen to be around TAMI, I can show you around our offices to meet the team!

Or you can email me privately!

-Mike

--
archive and web access >https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/hasadna
---
‏קיבלת את ההודעה הזו מפני שאתה רשום לקבוצה 'TAMI' של קבוצות Google.
כדי לבטל את הרישום לקבוצה הזו ולהפסיק לקבל ממנה אימייל, שלח אימייל אל hasadna+u...@googlegroups.com.
כדי לפרסם בקבוצה הזו, שלח אימייל אל has...@googlegroups.com.
כדי להציג את הדיון הזה באתר, היכנס ל-https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hasadna/e7d52fa0-de58-492c-86ae-658c9d322e87%40googlegroups.com.

jr

Jun 26, 2019, 10:41:06 AM6/26/19
to TAMI
$$$$ android app for big bucks $$$$$

Maayan  is looking for a telegram-like app (allowing sending/receiving messages/video and erasure of everything after N seconds)
- if telegram can be skinned, or if someone can create something similar $$$$ FOR PAY  $$$$$ call Maayan 052-6523251
כדי לבטל את הרישום לקבוצה הזו ולהפסיק לקבל ממנה אימייל, שלח אימייל אל has...@googlegroups.com.

jr

Jun 26, 2019, 11:32:24 AM6/26/19
to TAMI
btw she is connected to some film or series abt a young hacker ; she (maayan) thought maybe we can get film credits for cheap (ie we fix a plug or the like)

Shay Gover

Jun 26, 2019, 1:49:03 PM6/26/19
to has...@googlegroups.com
Telegram is closed source. Only the client is OSS.

כדי לבטל את הרישום לקבוצה הזו ולהפסיק לקבל ממנה אימייל, שלח אימייל אל hasadna+u...@googlegroups.com.

כדי לפרסם בקבוצה הזו, שלח אימייל אל has...@googlegroups.com.
כדי להציג את הדיון הזה באתר, היכנס ל-https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hasadna/fe97eb2a-03d9-4304-8b1a-3783c885fffb%40googlegroups.com.

kfir bar-am

Jun 26, 2019, 4:51:50 PM6/26/19
to has...@googlegroups.com
On Wed, 26 Jun 2019 at 20:49, Shay Gover <gove...@gmail.com> wrote:
Telegram is closed source. Only the client is OSS.
not true. the client side is open the sever side is closed.
see signal for client/server foss.

Shay Gover

Jun 27, 2019, 3:32:07 AM6/27/19
to has...@googlegroups.com

On Wed, Jun 26, 2019, 23:51 kfir bar-am <kfir...@gmail.com> wrote:

On Wed, 26 Jun 2019 at 20:49, Shay Gover <gove...@gmail.com> wrote:
Telegram is closed source. Only the client is OSS.
not true. the client side is open the sever side is closed.
That's exacly what I wrote....