TAMI phone number change

Yuval Adam

Jan 23, 2019, 7:32:27 AM1/23/19
to TAMI
DID Logic, our SIP provider, is changing their service terms to a minimum monthly rate of $25, which is unreasonable for what we need.

I'm shutting down our existing number so plan for it to become unavilable soon, until we get a new number.

Yair Reshef

Apr 12, 2019, 6:36:56 PM4/12/19
to hasadna@googlegroups com

--
archive and web access >https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/hasadna
---

Shay Gover

Apr 15, 2019, 12:08:10 AM4/15/19
to TAMI
Anyone actually called in recent years?
I think a better option would be an email

On Saturday, April 13, 2019 at 1:36:56 AM UTC+3, yair wrote:
On Wed, Jan 23, 2019, 13:32 Yuval Adam <yuv...@gmail.com wrote:
DID Logic, our SIP provider, is changing their service terms to a minimum monthly rate of $25, which is unreasonable for what we need.

I'm shutting down our existing number so plan for it to become unavilable soon, until we get a new number.

--
archive and web access >https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/hasadna
---
‏קיבלת את ההודעה הזו מפני שאתה רשום לקבוצה 'TAMI' של קבוצות Google.
כדי לבטל את הרישום לקבוצה הזו ולהפסיק לקבל ממנה אימייל, שלח אימייל אל has...@googlegroups.com.

Yair Reshef

Apr 15, 2019, 3:23:57 AM4/15/19
to hasadna@googlegroups com
phone was used, when it worked.

כדי לבטל את הרישום לקבוצה הזו ולהפסיק לקבל ממנה אימייל, שלח אימייל אל hasadna+u...@googlegroups.com.

Alon Levy

Apr 15, 2019, 3:25:59 AM4/15/19
to has...@googlegroups.com, Yair Reshef

I got a call in the last two months I answered, I don't remember exactly when.

pEpkey.asc

Yuval Adam

Apr 15, 2019, 4:10:05 AM4/15/19
to TAMI
I'm trying to setup a new number via Twilio, which supposedly has "elastic SIP"
Will update once I get something working
Yuval Adam

jr

Jun 16, 2019, 4:35:27 PM6/16/19
to TAMI
Has anyone seen the physical phone? Noam is fooling with twilio now and we are looking for the handset
Yuval Adam

jr

Jun 17, 2019, 4:35:39 AM6/17/19
to TAMI