TELL ME if you want to get on the October 2nd bus to Dc!

Gina Sartori

Sep 24, 2010, 12:53:17 AM9/24/10
to Harvey Milk
Hey everyone,

At our last Wait No More meeting we discussed and agreed our next step as a group would be to attend the DC rally on October 2nd. The GOOD NEWS is I have access to seats on the busses heading down to DC.

Better yet.. seats are either free or a 10$ donation on the United Federation of Teachers busses. The UFT is the union that represents all of NYC public school teachers.

The amazing news is that New York state alone is expecting 300,000 people to head down to DC on Oct. 2nd!!! Ive heard there are something like 3000 busses already booked and scheduled to head down to DC. In short this demo could be huge and all of us should absolutely plan to attend!!

As of now I plan on reserving 4 seats for Larry, Kris , Andrew and myself. Maura i dont remember weather or not you planned on attending. If Eddie & Kristina would also like to attend PLEASE LET ME KNOW ASAP. I need to send names to the bus organizers by the end of the day Thursday 9/24.

I just need to confirm all our spots so we have seats!

Let me know ASAP:)

Gina

Sent from my iPhone