We're on YouTube!

Edward Jones

Sep 12, 2010, 10:18:37 PM9/12/10
to harvey-milk-...@googlegroups.com
I'm starting the uploading-- they take about 2 hours each to finalize, upload and process! YEESH!

Check out Scene 1, parts 1 and 2 and I'll be sure to send some more over to you soon...

Once I get some of your feedback, I'll post on the Equality on Trial site....

Let me know!

Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vOMVNuBzvw
Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQeF3Ai0QBU

Eddie

Larry Dembrun

Sep 13, 2010, 1:05:11 PM9/13/10
to edwarda...@gmail.com, harvey-milk-...@googlegroups.com

are we meeting tomorrow? if so where and what time>

Sep 15, 2010, 7:02:47 PM9/15/10
to Ljd...@yahoo.com, edwarda...@gmail.com, harvey-milk-...@googlegroups.com
Would someone please respond to my email about wait no more NYC's logo

Sent from my iPhone

Larry Dembrun

Sep 16, 2010, 8:49:00 AM9/16/10
to Ljd...@yahoo.com, edwarda...@gmail.com, harvey-milk-...@googlegroups.com
OK I GUESS WE DO NOT GET A LOGO FOR THE TSHIRTS !!!!!  MIKE NEEDED THIS BY END OF BUSINESS TODAY!!!!!!

Sep 16, 2010, 10:18:46 AM9/16/10
to Larry Dembrun, harvey-milk-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Larry--

Yikes. I never saw an email asking bout a logo. It was my understanding that was tabled until after the Prop 8 event. We never really broached it further.

Jason V (who helped with the march in May) offered to help so we could approach him again, I guess...

That's all I got for now... sorry I couldn't be of more help!
Eddie

kris lew

Sep 16, 2010, 11:23:40 AM9/16/10
to Ljd...@yahoo.com, edwarda...@gmail.com, harvey-milk-...@googlegroups.com
WTH I never got any email about a logo! I would've loved to respond and give feedback!!

I combed my inbox...no email from Larry re: logo. Thanks for trying though. I'm sorry I didn't get your message :(

Gina Sartori

Sep 16, 2010, 12:22:46 PM9/16/10
to kle...@gmail.com, Ljd...@yahoo.com, edwarda...@gmail.com, harvey-milk-...@googlegroups.com
Ok...don't panic the end of the day is soon but in a couple of hours is there still time? Also revising logo's happen all the time in activist groups. If it turns out crappy we will do it again:)  but if we can do it lets!

Sent from my iPhone

kris lew

Sep 16, 2010, 12:45:00 PM9/16/10
to Gina Sartori, Ljd...@yahoo.com, edwarda...@gmail.com, harvey-milk-...@googlegroups.com
Could someone forward me the logo that we're talking about? I never got it...