Follow-up Meeting This Friday 10/29

kris lew

Oct 27, 2010, 3:43:14 PM10/27/10
to marchaga...@gmail.com, Harvey Milk Day of Action
Dear All,

Saturday was a great beginning. We're fired up and inspired to carry this energy into further actions, and we need you to help make it happen!

So all of you who abhor bigotry and hate, please come to the next meeting this Friday, October 29th, from 6:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. at The Center, 208 West 13th Street (btw 7th & 8th ave), Room 305.

ALL are encouraged to attend, even if you were unable to be at the march this past Saturday.

If you did attend the march, please come to share your experience, feedback, and ideas on how to move forward.

To address the proliferation of hate crimes, we will also discuss plans for emergency response networks. All are invited to bring and share your ideas on how to make this happen.

This is truly a collaborative effort and a chance for ALL to expand their voices and leadership abilities. The current struggle in France is proving that a unified front CAN create significant change in this climate. Let's double the size of Saturday for our next event!

Again, the meeting details:

The Center
208 West 13th Street
Room 305
Friday, October 29th
6:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.

Please contact me if you have any questions at all.

Looking forward to seeing you there!

Kris