Wait no more invited to speak

frankie cook

Nov 8, 2010, 6:57:36 PM11/8/10
to Harvey Milk Day of Action

Hey everybody,
                            I just wanted to see if anyone had thoughts on this. I got an invitation for wait no more or any lgbt group to host a workshop at the nyqueer conference. Nyqueer is an lgbt teacher activist grouping that organizes teachers in schools to combat homophbia. I thought it'd be great if one or two of us could helped lead something...maybe on whose to blame for hate crimes, or the state of the lgbt movement, maybe we could make larrys meeting thing merge into this panel so that it would get more people and be part of a whole conference. I don't have the conf date on me but will send it out...I wanted to hear peoples thoughts. Let me know. Ill send out all the conf. Info when i find it in my mailbox.
Frankie