Sushi for Equality

1 view

Kristina Belich

Oct 6, 2010, 7:42:16 PM10/6/10
to ts...@yahoo.com, harvey-milk-...@googlegroups.com
Hello all,

  I love you all. So I wanted to see how everyone is doing! Work has been keeping me from seeing any of you, and I love food, so I wanted to see if you all could meet me for sushi next Tuesday at 6pm. I am going to be at Mikado which is on 14th and 6th : http://www.menupages.com/restaurants/mikado-bistro/. It's a really good place! They have other food if you are not a fan of sushi!

<3 Kristina <3 <3 <3

kris lew

Oct 9, 2010, 12:26:59 AM10/9/10
to kristin...@gmail.com, ts...@yahoo.com, harvey-milk-...@googlegroups.com
Ugh sorry all, I didn't meet my own deadline of today for watching the videos. I've been really disturbed by all the crap going on lately.

But also want to know if anyone else is available and interested in joining our lovely Kristina for sushi this coming Tuesday 10/12? Andrew and I are. Is this a good date for anyone else?

Larry

Oct 9, 2010, 5:52:36 AM10/9/10
to kle...@gmail.com, kristin...@gmail.com, ts...@yahoo.com, harvey-milk-...@googlegroups.com
I am game!

Sent from my iPhone

kris lew

Oct 10, 2010, 3:04:47 PM10/10/10
to Luis Oyola, Harvey Milk Day of Action
Hi Luis,

I think I remember you from one of our planning meetings at the Center. Thanks for writing!

At the moment, we have not planned anything as a group, but I do believe that as individuals we have been joining other organizations in the various rallies and vigils that have been taking place. The reason why we have not done anything as a group is because our core group of people seems to be shrinking. It's just a matter of sheer people-power right now. Those of us who are still active are otherwise preoccupied with other pressing life issues that are temporarily preventing us from coming together as an organized unit. I'd personally like to see this group get more organized as soon as possible so that we can set up events to address these horrendous happenings in the community, but it doesn't seem to be in the cards for us at this moment.

However, I'd like to know whether the Bronx Community Pride Center is interested in setting something up. If that's the case, please let me know, because I'd like to see us get involved in some way, and maybe there are just a couple among us who have some time to devote to this. The increasing violence perpetrated against the community is extremely disturbing and absolutely deserves all the attention it can possibly get.

Please respond and let me know if you're interested in collaborating. To reiterate, Wait No More NYC cannot do it alone right now, simply because we just don't have enough active members.

Thanks again for reaching out.

Kris

On Sat, Oct 9, 2010 at 3:36 AM, Luis Oyola <l.c....@gmail.com> wrote:
Hey ladies and guys. Names Luis and i am the Youth Development Inter
at The Bronx COmmunity Pride Center and i waz wondering are you
setting up anything to do or to bring out for the gay bashing that
happen in the Bronx or The suicide that has been taking place.