Request to mirror Zorin OS free .iso files

Zorin OS

Jul 24, 2021, 12:11:16 PM7/24/21
to haruka...@googlegroups.com
Dear Sir/Madam,
I’m Kyrill from the Zorin OS project. Zorin OS is a Linux-based distribution that makes it easy for newcomers to use Linux by providing a familiar desktop user experience. Our project website is https://zorinos.com

We would like to request if it would be possible to mirror our free .iso files (of the Core, Lite, and Education editions of Zorin OS) on your mirror site. We are currently in the process of moving away from SourceForge at the request of our community.
Our rsync iso mirror is available at rsync://mirror.zorinos.com/isos

If you have any questions or require any additional information please don’t hesitate to contact us.

Best regards,
Kyrill Zorin