Advertising Options / Sponsored Content Options on harukasan.org

Theda Heinz

Aug 22, 2021, 11:32:22 PM8/22/21
to Jmkim, Iamnotaspammer, Harukasan-Ftp

Hi there,

We’re currently working on behalf of a major industry-leading client trying to enhance their brand via editorial content.

Whilst looking for opportunities, we came across your website harukasan.org

Please let us know the pricing and options to place sponsored content on your website.

We can provide you with a high-quality piece of content, fitting your website audience. We’ll include citations and images, so as to make the content naturally resonate with your readers.

Furthermore, if you are interested in publishing sponsored content on websites/blogs owned by your company, please send us more details with the below info:

- Website URLs

- Pricing

- Linking restrictions (Nofollowetc)

- Any restrictions about the content or outgoing links

Let me know and we can get something started.

Best Regards,

--

beacon