Summer meetup

Flinn

Jul 8, 2015, 8:45:11 PM7/8/15
to hartford-r...@googlegroups.com
Any of the old crew want to meet up this summer over beers?

Aaron Junod

Jul 8, 2015, 8:48:31 PM7/8/15
to hartford-r...@googlegroups.com
I might even be able to book the geezeo office for old times sake. :) although we're in Glastonbury now.

> On Jul 8, 2015, at 5:45 PM, Flinn <thefli...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Any of the old crew want to meet up this summer over beers?

Scott Bolasevich

Jul 8, 2015, 9:12:05 PM7/8/15
to hartford-r...@googlegroups.com
I like beer

Sent from my iPhone

Kyle Daigle

Jul 8, 2015, 10:13:18 PM7/8/15
to hartford-r...@googlegroups.com
I'm totally in.

Sent from my iPhone

Shawn Craver

Jul 8, 2015, 10:30:28 PM7/8/15
to hartford-r...@googlegroups.com
Just let me know when :)

--Shawn

Dan Bernier

Jul 8, 2015, 10:38:38 PM7/8/15
to Hartford. rb

In!

~
This message was made with 100% thumbs.

Dana Merrick

Jul 9, 2015, 6:26:39 AM7/9/15
to hartford-r...@googlegroups.com
I'm in New England right now, but unfortunately I go back to SF on Saturday.

I 100% approve of this idea though, and y'all should get together!

Flinn

Jul 9, 2015, 8:12:17 AM7/9/15
to hartford-r...@googlegroups.com
Alright, anyone have a date and location preference? I'm ok to go to geezeo, but would ideally like two things... 1) Beer and 2) food. With that in mind any suggestions?

Kyle Daigle

Jul 9, 2015, 8:18:35 AM7/9/15
to hartford-r...@googlegroups.com
Geezeos new office is pretty darn close to good food. Could get catered too to avoid large party shenanigans.

Is Glastonbury reasonable for most?

Aaron, let us know if that's an OK idea.

Sent from my iPhone

Flinn

Jul 9, 2015, 8:22:41 AM7/9/15
to hartford-r...@googlegroups.com
Sounds good to me, next week sometime work for all (sorry Dana)?

Kyle Daigle

Jul 9, 2015, 8:40:19 AM7/9/15
to hartford-r...@googlegroups.com
If we could do two weeks from now, that'd be great. I'm away for our company wide meeting next week.

Sent from my iPhone

Flinn

Jul 9, 2015, 9:43:44 PM7/9/15
to hartford-r...@googlegroups.com
Sounds like we're shooting for Thursday July, 23? Aaron, can you book us a time around 5ish?

Aaron Junod

Jul 13, 2015, 8:10:49 AM7/13/15
to New Haven Ruby Brigade
So thinking maybe 5-7 that night, then bring in some food?

Let me rally around this today and I’ll confirm.

Thanks!

Aaron

Aaron Junod

Jul 13, 2015, 2:10:59 PM7/13/15
to New Haven Ruby Brigade
How about Wednesday instead? James would like to try and join but is booked on Thursday.

Dan Bernier

Jul 13, 2015, 10:25:27 PM7/13/15
to Hartford. rb

That Weds, the 22d, works for me.

Where are we meeting again? Geezeo hq? What's the address?

~
This message was made with 100% thumbs.

Kyle Daigle

Jul 14, 2015, 1:08:06 PM7/14/15
to hartford-r...@googlegroups.com, Dan Bernier
Wednesday may be a little tough for me as I have a work thing during the day (in physical space, so weird). But I should be able to stop by.

Flinn

Jul 14, 2015, 5:30:21 PM7/14/15
to hartford-r...@googlegroups.com, Dan Bernier
Tuesday?

Dan Bernier

Jul 15, 2015, 5:26:20 PM7/15/15
to Flinn Mueller, Hartford. rb

Tues works for me.

~
This message was made with 100% thumbs.

Aaron Junod

Jul 16, 2015, 7:17:43 AM7/16/15
to New Haven Ruby Brigade
Ugh Tuesday I'm booked.  How's the next week look for everyone? Then I'm on vaca the 2 weeks after that  :(

Kyle Daigle

Jul 16, 2015, 11:30:11 AM7/16/15
to hartford-r...@googlegroups.com
My Wednesday event got cancelled so I'm good to go.

Sent from my iPhone

Dan Bernier

Jul 16, 2015, 6:20:29 PM7/16/15
to Hartford. rb