August 8 Meeting

Rob

Aug 5, 2013, 3:15:12 PM8/5/13
to hartford-r...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,
Just wanted to put out a reminder for the meeting on Thursday. I still haven't had anybody that is interested in presenting.

Is there anyone interested? Should we just use a lightening talk format or maybe just have a few topics to discuss?

I have an event set up on eventbrite so please register for that so I can get an idea on pizza. ( http://hartfordrb-8-13.eventbrite.com ) There aren't many that have registered yet, so please do so soon :)

Looking forward to seeing everyone again!

Rob

Will Klein

Aug 5, 2013, 3:34:45 PM8/5/13
to hartford-r...@googlegroups.com
I could do a lightning talk on Jekyll and/or GitHub pages. We just put hartfordjs.com on it at our recent hack night. ;-)

--

Rob

Rob

Aug 6, 2013, 7:22:57 AM8/6/13
to hartford-r...@googlegroups.com
Awesome. I'd be interested in hearing about it.

Kyle Daigle

Aug 8, 2013, 2:02:55 PM8/8/13
to hartford-r...@googlegroups.com
This month's thread seems super quiet. Are people actually going tonight? :D

On Tue, Aug 6, 2013 at 7:22 AM, Rob <rdwi...@gmail.com> wrote:
Awesome. I'd be interested in hearing about it.

Rohit Mehta

Aug 8, 2013, 2:17:39 PM8/8/13
to hartford-r...@googlegroups.com
I don't want to speak for anyone else, but I cannot go tonight :(

Ed

Aug 8, 2013, 2:30:03 PM8/8/13
to hartford-r...@googlegroups.com
I'll be going tonight...

Rob

Aug 8, 2013, 2:39:17 PM8/8/13
to hartford-r...@googlegroups.com
It is kind of quiet, we have ~10 people registered so there should be a decent number there. I hope we have a few people that are willing to give some lightning talks, I'm still trying to come up with something that would interest others.

Also a note, you can ignore the no parking signs in our parking lot. I remember some mentioned being worried about that last time.

Kyle Daigle

Aug 8, 2013, 2:51:22 PM8/8/13
to hartford-r...@googlegroups.com
Ok, cool! I'm happy to talk about anything I just don't have any suggestions on what to talk about. :D

Happy to chat about GitHub related Ruby things too if that's of interest to anyone.