September 16th Meetup

Aaron Junod

Aug 20, 2015, 8:22:18 AM8/20/15
to New Haven Ruby Brigade

Let’s try this again.

Sept 16th, 5-7, this work for anyone?

RSVP below and we’ll figure out food and drinks.

Dan Bernier

Aug 20, 2015, 10:49:07 AM8/20/15
to Hartford.rb
Works for me! RSVP'd.

crav...@gmail.com

Aug 20, 2015, 11:23:14 AM8/20/15
to hartford-r...@googlegroups.com
Unfortunately I'm out for the 16th.

    --Shawn

Flinn

Aug 28, 2015, 6:35:37 AM8/28/15
to hartford-r...@googlegroups.com
I'm in

Kyle Daigle

Aug 30, 2015, 2:47:16 PM8/30/15
to hartford-r...@googlegroups.com
Can we confirm we’re good to go with this?

Aaron Junod

Sep 1, 2015, 8:06:14 AM9/1/15
to New Haven Ruby Brigade
I think we’re good, I see

Flinn
Myself
Dan
Kyle

RSVP’d. Anyone else think they might attend?

Thanks!

Aaron Junod

Sep 13, 2015, 10:54:24 AM9/13/15
to New Haven Ruby Brigade
I hate to do this but I have to bail. One of my bosses asked if I could go to NYC this Wednesday for a conference last Friday.

Sorry guys  :(  I was really looking forward to this..

Ugh another date?!

Kyle Daigle

Sep 13, 2015, 11:19:13 AM9/13/15
to hartford-r...@googlegroups.com, Aaron Junod
This is the curse of Hartford Ruby. :D

Flinn

Sep 13, 2015, 12:31:17 PM9/13/15
to hartford-r...@googlegroups.com, Aaron Junod
The curse strikes again!

Dana Merrick

Sep 14, 2015, 6:54:23 PM9/14/15
to hartford-r...@googlegroups.com, Aaron Junod
Anyone going to AWS re:Invent? We should meet up there :).

Eric Loveland

Sep 15, 2015, 12:33:52 PM9/15/15
to Hartford Ruby Brigade
Good for me, I was bummed I was gonna miss you guys. Anyone want to throw out another date? Mon-Wed are best for me. Geezeo still good to host? Seems pretty central (despite being on that side of the river 😏)

Aaron Junod

Sep 15, 2015, 12:59:29 PM9/15/15
to New Haven Ruby Brigade
I could do next Tuesday?  Was talking to James yesterday and he said Tuesday would be better than Wednesday.

So 9/22?

On Sep 15, 2015, at 12:33 PM, Eric Loveland <eric.hayde...@gmail.com> wrote:

Good for me, I was bummed I was gonna miss you guys. Anyone want to throw out another date? Mon-Wed are best for me. Geezeo still good to host? Seems pretty central (despite being on that side of the river 😏)

Eric Loveland

Flinn

Sep 16, 2015, 12:05:03 PM9/16/15
to hartford-r...@googlegroups.com
New evite?

Aaron Junod

Sep 21, 2015, 8:29:51 AM9/21/15
to New Haven Ruby Brigade
Here’s a new evite.. if we can get a few people maybe tomorrow still works?

If not I don’t think next week works for me, I think I’ll be in Austin Tues/Wed, but maybe the week after?

Aaron Junod

Sep 22, 2015, 9:11:05 AM9/22/15
to New Haven Ruby Brigade
Unless a few people speak up I’m going to cancel tonight, was a bit of a lost cause anyway.

Right now I look good for October 6th, 2 weeks from today.

We could also not depend on me, but then we need another venue.

Darnit I have wife approval for whatever night we make this, let’s find a time!  :)

Flinn

Sep 22, 2015, 9:37:01 AM9/22/15
to hartford-r...@googlegroups.com
I'm out