Next Meeting Idea

Gary Wright

Oct 18, 2013, 7:53:32 PM10/18/13
to hartford-r...@googlegroups.com
I'm not sure when the next meeting for Hartford.rb is scheduled but I'd be happy to talk about a gem I've been working on, acts_as_bitemporal. I talked about it at the NewHaven.rb meeting this week and while we did have a small turnout, everyone seemed to find it interesting. Here is the description from the meetup:

> Gary Wright will be giving a presentation on bi-temporal data models (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Temporal_database). Afterward we'll hack on some simple problems involving that concept (if we can think of any!).

Some comments from the meeting:

<http://www.meetup.com/newhavenio/events/143807762/>

Gary Wright

Rob