August Meeting

Rob

Jul 25, 2013, 2:42:19 PM7/25/13
to hartford-r...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,
For August we are going to try the second Thursday (Aug. 8). We've had a number of people here say that it would work better for them so I figured we would give it a shot this month and see how it worked out. If anybody is interested in presenting, please let me know. We currently don't have a presenter, so if we don't find someone, come prepared with topics for discussion or if you are so inclined a lightening talk.

I have an event set up on eventbrite so please register for that so I can get an idea on pizza. ( http://hartfordrb-8-13.eventbrite.com )
I'm not going to attempt vegan again since the last one didn't turn out very well so I'm sorry to any of you who are affected by that.

Looking forward to seeing everyone again!

Rob

Kyle Daigle

Jul 25, 2013, 5:30:42 PM7/25/13
to hartford-r...@googlegroups.com
I'm usually horrible at coming up with topics to present but if anyone in the group has any questions, thoughts, concerns, things they'd like to see, I'm happy to come up with something. Suggestions?

Rob