A new earth care initiative

Elly Swecker

Apr 26, 2019, 1:00:06 PM4/26/19
to harrisonbu...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

There is a grassroots movement forming to celebrate the 50th Anniversary of Earth Day in April 2020.  With enough help including a part-time coordinator, we will provide awareness and education about our harmful waste management practices and show how we can do better.  Single-use plastic is of particular interest for us.

Would you help in one or more of these ways?

1.  Attend one of the information meetings as indicated on the attached flyer

2.  Share the flyer with your friends, colleagues, family, etc.

3.  Put the flyer on community and work bulletin boards

4.  And most importantly, practice sustainable living.

If you are interested and are unable to attend, please email Elly Swecker, ellys...@gmail.com or Ramona Sanders, rsand...@verizon.net

Thank you.

Elly Swecker
425 New York Avenue