Recyclops issue was possible miscommunication

Rosalind O'Brien

Jul 16, 2021, 1:59:17 PM7/16/21
to harrisonbu...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,
I just talked to Recyclops and learned that their model is to store all the picked up recycling in a storage unit and then take it all in one go to the facility up in NOVA to save on gas. So there must have been some miscommunication and they put it in the wrong unit, which made the owner think it was trash and he called me to pick it up. I’m waiting on a call back from Recyclops right now after they look into the incident, but I wanted to let you all know asap. Sorry for the confusion, I wish I had waited to send my original message…but I was hopping mad! Ugh.

Ros