Harris is operating from Pattaya, Thailand!

Searching for Justice

Dec 10, 2008, 7:46:04 PM12/10/08
to The Harris Black Watch
Our latest information is that Harris Black is presently running his
scam from Pattaya, Thailand. Please advise Craigslist and Kijiji, of
the fake job ads. Both of them will remove them immediately so please
be sure that the ad is bogus.

If you live in the United States, you should file a complaint with the
FBI at: http://www.ic3.gov/complaint/.
If you live in Canada, please file a complaint with the RCMP at:
https://www.recol.ca/intro.aspx?lang=en

IX web Hosting is the company that allows Harris to keep his website,
Careerexperts.org. We have informed them of Harris' scams, and we
have supplied proof but they still refuse to close him down, so they
are in fact now, knowingly helping Mr. Black run his scams. Several
complaint to them have had no effect. It appears that they don't care
who or how Harris is scamming.

Please share the web address http://www.harrisblackwatch.com with your
family and friends. The more people who know about him, the less
victims he's likely to get.

BTW...The email addresses that this crook uses for his scams are:
res...@careerexperts.org & harr...@yahoo.com

Gary R. McHugh
HarrisBlackWatch
www.harrisblackwatch.com