Harris Black Operating In Vancouver BC Craigslist Men Seeking Women

Angie

Jun 20, 2007, 10:35:53 PM6/20/07
to The Harris Black Watch
Young Doctor seeks new friends or more - 28

Reply to: pers-34...@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-06-05, 11:10AM PDT

I never thought I would be doing this but here goes:

I'm a 28 year old pediatrician (Children's Doctor) at a downtown
hospital who has just moved up here from Washington D.C.

I find Vancouver a little difficult to crack socially (I don't drink
or smoke so I don't go clubbing too much) and I work full time at the
hospital so I'm just trying to make some new acquaintances to show me
around and hopefully more. I am looking to settle down here in
Vancouver as my practice begins to flourish and then I can buy a
house.

I'm not an internet dating or messenger expert so I have not
downloaded messenger and just prefer to speak and meet if that's the
way the wind blows. With my busy career, I don't have many
opportunities to meet new people and there seems to be a lot of people
here so at the very least, this will be interesting and fun.

Me:
Single white Jewish male (open to meeting all religions and races).
Dual American/Canadian citizen (mom is from Halifax).
28 year old pediatrician.
Very fit and healthy. Non smoking or drinking.
I'm 5'8". I know some women prefer taller although my last girlfriend
was 2 inches taller than me and that wasn't an issue. More important
aspects to a good relationship I think. Up to you.

I love live music (Jazz and rock), Asian restaurants, and comedy clubs
(when I finally do go out on the town). I'm an avid cyclist so if you
like to rollerblade, walk, jog, or bike, we'll get along fine. I love
the seawall and Stanley Park.

I don't care too much about looks but I'm not interested in what is
called here as BBW or severely overweight. I like slim or medium
builds with a good heart and good morals. A little tummy is sexy. I
pride myself on keeping in shape and a healthy diet so I am most
turned on by others who do the same.

I'm bad with writing about myself but if you are interested in showing
this young doctor around Vancouver and helping me take some of the
stress off the emergency room work, you can write me and we'll go from
there. Take care and enjoy the sunshine.

Dr. Kenny