Harris Black

瀏覽次數:7 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

pjro...@gmail.com

未讀,
2007年10月3日 晚上7:53:192007/10/3
收件者:The Harris Black Watch
I applied for a position advertised on a website in Thailand-
classified.Thaivisa.com and the long and the short of this is that I
am sure it was Harris Black with yet another alias - Mark Henry. I was
not told about the job - instead I was offered a service I did not
really want - Resume Rewriting. When I stated that I could not get a
Paypal account I suggested Western Union and was given the Bank of
Ayudhya in Pattaya.

As I was unsure of who this person was and a little suspicious because
the bank was in Thailand, I did a bit of googling and came up with
some surprising information.

I had heard the his voice on the phone (obviously made with a phone
with a sim not from Thailand or a PCT phone from Thailand as the
number was withheld) I listened to his voice on an Infommercial and
indeed it was the same voice. Information sent by email was sent using
the email address harr...@yahoo.com

I just count myself lucky that I had the sense to check it out before
getting scammed like others before me. I just wondr how many people in
Thailand responded to this advertisement on this very popular Thai
website.

Perry Roebuck

回覆所有人
回覆作者