Harris Black 'recruiting' in Richmond, VA

alyssa...@gmail.com

Jun 11, 2008, 5:45:58 PM6/11/08
to The Harris Black Watch
I responded to a Craigs List job ad this week (June 8-14)th. In
response I got an e-mail from Sister Mary Joseph, CEO of
CareerExperts.org ultimately suggesting that after I visit her website
and revise my resume that she would contact several employers in the
area to arrange for interviews. At the conclusion of her e-mail was
what she claimed to be an e-mail from one of her clients who had
received my resume but thought it "looks like a rough draft."

I did some research, found out about Harris Black, and responded that
I never want to be contacted by him again.

THEN he sent a reply from Sister Mary Joseph trying to recruit me to
send out job listings and that I would be paid $15/hr. to do so.

What a scam.

This man is criminal.

Beware.