Orlando, Florida

瀏覽次數:6 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

vicky...@gmail.com

未讀,
2008年6月29日 下午4:57:272008/6/29
收件者:The Harris Black Watch
He/It is posting on craigslist in Orlando, Florida. Unfortunately, I
got suckered in for a job listing last Sunday, 6/22 for an admin job
for a Farmington, CT elevator company. (Anything remotely well-
written on craigslist is rare and if I like the sound of the job, I'll
apply.) As I was searching the job postings today, I noticed that
there was a direct email (yahoo) link to career experts in another
admin posting. I flagged the posting and when I went back to reference
it for this posting, I was already removed.

I did write him back and am wondering if I'll get a response. I'm sure
he/it just laughed:

"This is a dishonest attempt at solicitation. You and your company
should be banned from doing any sort of business at all.

Unfortunately, not only is my personal information in your hands, I'm
quite sure you have sold it over and over again. And guess what - know
I'll be bombarded by evil spam just because I was trying to better my
career. And I'm sure this has happened to dozens of honest people who
were simply trying to find a job.

Both Otis Elevator and craigslist have probably already been made
aware of this scam. It's because of ad postings like this that give an
honest attempt to help society (like craigslist) a bad name.

Although this message will be ignored - DO NOT CONTACT ME ANY FURTHER!

And, if you are in fact a SISTER, and you do hope that God blesses me
- God, if he/she does exist, would be repulsed by your actions - and
will, hopefully, send you to hell."
回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄