Harris Black/Career Experts <careerexperts2929@yahoo.com>

michelle...@gmail.com

Jun 9, 2008, 11:55:57 AM6/9/08
to The Harris Black Watch
I recently applied to a Craig's List ad (job-71...@craigslist.org)
and received a response from Career Experts much like the others
posted in the discussion threads. The email contact was from Sister
Mary Joseph who claimed she was the CEO. Her email came to me as
"Jane" had forwarded my resume with "The resume looks like a rough
draft". I have received many responses from real recruiters who told
me my resume looked great. It also congratulated me on my "promotion"
which didn't make any sense since I was obviously looking for a new
job. BEWARE of "Careerexpert.org"!!!!!!!!