Replit: Verify Your Email

Replit

Dec 4, 2023, 7:55:05 AM12/4/23
to harrin...@googlegroups.com

Verify Your Email

Hi harringtondna,

Thanks for signing up for Replit! We want to make sure that we got your email right.

Please verify your email by clicking the link below:

Verify Now

If you can't click on the link, copy and paste the following URL into a new tab in your browser:

https://replit.com/action-code?mode=verifyEmail&oobCode=2SecPyKdh0Wvf7v2zZqfVd9T5FWKgaCyDQJiYt3IwxkAAAGMNOVmGQ&apiKey=AIzaSyDdqupzUUvLXidm5MYw3Bqz50A_1t2Lxlc&lang=en

Happy coding!

Account Email Settings
Replit, 677 Harrison St, San Francisco CA 94107

Replit

Replit