Arthur Jennings sent you "DrL.pdf"

4 views
Skip to first unread message

Arthur Jennings

unread,
Jun 8, 2016, 12:17:41 PM6/8/16
to



Arthur Jennings shared a file with you on Dropbox


You can reply to this email to add a comment to this file.
© 2016 Dropbox, PO Box 77767, San Francisco, CA 94107

Michelle LeFree

unread,
Jun 8, 2016, 1:29:23 PM6/8/16
to harp-l-meta...@googlegroups.com
Arthur, you (or someone claiming to be you) just sent me a link to a
dangerous website. Naturally I didn't take it. Just thought you and the
other members should know.

Michelle

On 6/8/2016 10:17 AM, Arthur Jennings wrote:
>
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>
> Arthur Jennings shared a file with you on Dropbox
>
> <http://tmsa.pl/wp-admin/maint/fud_dropbox/>
> DrL.pdf <http://tmsa.pl/wp-admin/maint/fud_dropbox/>
>
> View file <http://tmsa.pl/wp-admin/maint/fud_dropbox/>
>
>
> You can reply to this email to add a comment to this file.
>
>
>
> © 2016 Dropbox, PO Box 77767, San Francisco, CA 94107
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> Groups "harp-l-meta discussions" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send
> an email to harp-l-meta-discu...@googlegroups.com
> <mailto:harp-l-meta-discu...@googlegroups.com>.
> To post to this group, send email to
> harp-l-meta...@googlegroups.com
> <mailto:harp-l-meta...@googlegroups.com>.
> Visit this group at
> https://groups.google.com/group/harp-l-meta-discussions.
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.


Arthur Jennings

unread,
Jun 8, 2016, 7:26:31 PM6/8/16
to harp-l-meta...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, Michelle.

Please delete the email. It's a email harvesting scam I unfortunately fell for.

Sorry,
Arthur
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to harp-l-meta-discu...@googlegroups.com.
> To post to this group, send email to harp-l-meta...@googlegroups.com.
Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages