Harp-L's succession plan

William Lifford, CP

Aug 12, 2012, 10:18:38 PM8/12/12
to harp-l-meta...@googlegroups.com
El Rey and others on the meta list,

is there any succession plan in place for Harp-L?

I know we are barely minutes from the listowner's retirement.

thanks,

Bill

--
William Lifford, CP
Progressive O&P, Inc.

first last

Aug 12, 2012, 10:49:07 PM8/12/12
to harp-l-meta...@googlegroups.com
Best guess is harp-l ends sometime in October and the domain goes back
to Dave Gage if he wants it. There seems to be a dearth of qualified
applicants for the job. 20 years is a very long time on the internet.
It's old old technology and it does not translate well to smart
devices. The marketplace having headed to being about sharing videos.