Re: Digest for harp-l-meta-discussions@googlegroups.com - 2 Messages in 1 Topic

b boggs

May 23, 2013, 12:10:57 PM5/23/13
to harp-l-meta...@googlegroups.com
You're the best!

On Thu, May 23, 2013 at 3:40 AM, <harp-l-meta...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Group: http://groups.google.com/group/harp-l-meta-discussions/topics

    sgsax <seth...@gmail.com> May 22 08:39AM -0700

    I just realized I haven't received any emails on harp-l since yesterday
    afternoon. Is there a problem or something else going on?

    Just wondering.

    Seth

    first last <yq7...@gmail.com> May 22 08:43PM -0700

    I got a message from the server folks letting me know that our
    sendmail was consuming a lot of the cpu on our vps. I got that this
    morning and was away from a computer for 12 hrs so I haven't looked
    into it yet. I'll go look at the queue and see if I need to kill
    anything in it to get things moving. h_l_lo

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Group harp-l-meta-discussions.
You can post via email.
To unsubscribe from this group, send an empty message.
For more options, visit this group.