2nd LIVE Webinar - Announcing 2 big Updates for Harmony Turbines

Harmony Turbines Company Updates

Feb 2, 2023, 8:03:27 PM2/2/23
to Harmony Turbines Company Updates

Hello Everyone,

We're excited to host our 2nd Live Q&A Webinar scheduled for Monday Feb, 6th at 7PM EST. Same as before, open forum, but with an extra treat this time around. At some point during the webinar we will be sharing 2 exciting new updates, and rather big announcements, from Harmony Turbines. Be among the first in our community to receive this information live from Chris and Cheryl. Webinar links are below.

Also Please Note: We will be officially ending our Reg CF campaign on March 13th meaning there is just over 1 month left for you to invest in Harmony Turbines, if you haven't done so already! :)

Calendar Link you can use:

https://calendar.google.com/calendar/event?action=TEMPLATE&tmeid=Nzk1bWc0cGVhZW0zZjQ0Y3A0MGZrbG83OWxfMjAyMzAyMDdUMDAwMDAwWiBzdXBwb3J0QGhhcm1vbnl0dXJiaW5lcy5jb20&tmsrc=support%40harmonyturbines.com&scp=ALL

Meeting URL Only:

https://meet.google.com/pib-kyom-fph

Our Crowdfunding Campaign is LIVE on StartEngine Click HERE to become part owner for as little as $200! https://www.startengine.com/harmony-turbines

Thank you,