Our second MKII is spinning and furling, and link to last week's webinar

Harmony Turbines Company Updates

Feb 21, 2023, 8:38:47 PM2/21/23
to Harmony Turbines Company Updates

Hi Harmony Community!  Here's a video for your enjoyment; we got the furling working on our second MKII TEST unit; watch it spin and furl.

Second Harmony MKII Test Unit Spinning and Furling

Also, if you missed last Thursday's webinar, you can find a recording of it here:

Harmony Turbines Feb 17 LIVE Webinar

Stay tuned for more videos as we set up the mechanism that will allow us to transport Harmony to various local locations for real-world testing, and also as we begin work on our generator. Thank you to everyone who has been supporting us and sticking with us since the beginning of our journey.

Join our crowdfunding round. Become part owner for as little as $200! https://www.startengine.com/harmony-turbines

~The Harmony Turbines Team