Who's Birthday is it? And some build updates...

Harmony Turbines Company Updates

Jan 17, 2023, 9:50:20 PM1/17/23
to Harmony Turbines Company Updates

Hello Harmony Community!

You know what's extra special about today?  It's Chris's birthday!  Happy Birthday, my love!  I'm so proud of you and how far you've come. Thank you for all your hard work and for everything you are doing to get Harmony off the ground!   -Cheryl

And just as a quick update, now that we've delivered our MKII 400W unit to Bucknell, we are beginning to assemble our other MKII 400W unit that will stay here at HTHQ (Harmony Turbines Headquarters). We will also begin prototyping our generator design which will attach to our MKII 400W turbine. So that's some very exciting stuff coming up ASAP.

Thanks again to our community for your amazing support.  We truly wouldn't be here without you!

Our Crowdfunding Campaign is LIVE on StartEngine, Click HERE to become part owner for as little as $200! https://www.startengine.com/harmony-turbines

~ The Harmony Turbines Team